Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Support the Mancunian Scum!

SeagullofMalaysia

Jan 29, 2016
Somewhere in north Malaysia
I'd hate to say this, but I'll cheer on Manure in the Cup Final. The last two FA Cup runners-up (Hull & Aston Villa) went on to suffer relegation the season after. Hoping for a Manure win to send our friends up the road down a division next season!

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 8, 2013
Downunder
I thought you meant today:nono:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I will expect Manchester Utd to do what they normally do......

As for the use of the word S*** in a thread title..........for some reason unfathomable to me i seem to object...

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Would rather hang my family jewels on an electric fence in front of a water cannon than cheer either Man Utd or Palace. Will fill that day by non-football methods.

el punal

I'd hate to say this, but I'll cheer on Manure in the Cup Final. The last two FA Cup runners-up (Hull & Aston Villa) went on to suffer relegation the season after. Hoping for a Manure win to send our friends up the road down a division next season!

I wish we could have Grand National fiasco of 1991(?) when the starter completely ballsed up the start and the race was abandoned, and not re-run.

So imagine if the ref did a similar gi-normous cock up of epic proportions at the cup final. Something like . . . throw a complete hissy fit, shoot the match ball and then walk off with his assistants to the dressing room, lock the door, and refuse to come out.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
I wish we could have Grand National fiasco of 1991(?) when the starter completely ballsed up the start and the race was abandoned, and not re-run.

So imagine if the ref did a similar gi-normous cock up of epic proportions at the cup final. Something like . . . throw a complete hissy fit, shoot the match ball and then walk off with his assistants to the dressing room, lock the door, and refuse to come out.

Nil-Nil Draw at half time, nil-nil draw at full time, no goals in extra time, draw after normal penalties, then a long procession of missed penalties until finally an official from the FA steps in and tells them the 16/17 first round draw is about to be made and declares the match a draw.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Finally rid myself of my 1983 grudge v Man Utd once it passed 30 years and I couldn't be bothered with it anymore.

So I'll be a Man Utd Plastic for the Cup Final.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
I cannot honestly remember watching a cup final since 1983 - and I didn't watch that on TV as I was there
I shall be a Man Utd plastic for this year's event but probably won't be watching it at all but will be willing them on from home

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Just like the cmon Watford one eh ? I think most football supporters will be backing us for this one . How anyone could root for that lot I just don't know .

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Just like the cmon Watford one eh ? I think most football supporters will be backing us for this one . How anyone could root for that lot I just don't know .

Easy they are playing you,i'd rather anybody than Palace win the cup,Utd it's the done thing it's what they do....support Palace.....? NEVER!!!!!

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Supporting man u naturally. The stupid ***** will probably lose just to spite us.

smiler

Jan 12, 2006
Shoreham by Sea
I hate Man Unt intensely which is slightly less than palace. So its a united win for me. If palace won ,god forbid, we would never hear the last of it.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
I should imagine a fair amount of football supporters will ignore it entirely, I know I intend to. Maybe Liverpool and City fans will be supporting Palace I guess but mostly it'll be just another one of those Cup Finals that just happens, like a lot of the ones in recent times.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here