Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Channel 5 football tosspots

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Again and again we do not much credit.
Paul Robinson was asked tonight his favourites to up, he said Brighton and Burnley.
Then the gimp Riley has to dumb it down by mentioning our inferior goal difference.
It's only three goals for God's sake.
Can't they be positive :(

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
At what point have they ever been credible when it comes to Football?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Its all getting a bit NEEDY, this wanting to hear constant praise from the media about us, isn't it ? I didn't watch C5 tonight, but if they mentioned our GD then so what ? Its what has kept us out of the top 2 for now, thats just a fact. I don't really give a toss what pundits say about us tbh, good bad or indifferent. None of it matters a jot.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Why on earth would anyone get upset about this? It's what happens on the pitch that counts not some budget tv show

This.

Its all getting a bit NEEDY, this wanting to hear constant praise from the media about us, isn't it ? I didn't watch C5 tonight, but if they mentioned our GD then so what ? Its what has kept us out of the top 2 for now, thats just a fact. I don't really give a toss what pundits say about us tbh, good bad or indifferent. None of it matters a jot.

I get wound up by Naylor when he has an unnecessary pop at the club or fans. It's like he needs to not feel the joy by pointing out that not everyone is feeling the joy. That C5 show is a pile of shit though. Or at least the four episodes I could bear were. My knuckles still have the bite marks to prove it.

KT17

Apr 19, 2014
Paul Robinson was asked tonight his favourites to up, he said Brighton and Burnley.
Then the gimp Riley has to dumb it down by mentioning our inferior goal difference.

Riley hasn't a clue. God knows how he wound up on a football show. Kelly Cates has more football knowledge in her little finger.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
You are wrong! They hate us. Everyone hates us. It's not fair. Something has to be done about it.

Are we the new Millwall !!?? Who cares what that joke of a show says. Why do people stress about it, footballs all about opinions, ill-informed or otherwise. We'll either get promoted, automatically, or via the playoffs, or we won't. That's the only thing that is certain !! Keep the faith

Seagulls over Essex

Jun 4, 2004
Leigh-on-Sea
I always think Kelly Cates looks gormless on this programme, as though she hasn't got a clue what the others are talking about with this football nonsense and it's all going over her head.

Still would though, obviously.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

Their job is to be neutral, so Riley was correct.

Albion my Albion

Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Adam has no one to fear

38d1afb8e462ba22851d1fd75ac8d6c7.jpg

Has Rachel moved over from countdown then ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here