Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Anyone live in/know Dublin?

Stinky Pete

Aug 31, 2009
London
Next Saturday I'm going to be in Dublin on a stag do.

Is anywhere likely to be showing the game (assuming sky select it) and if so any tips where to head to?

Ta

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Assuming nothing up against it, which we can't tell yet, pretty much any pub will show it.

If there's competition and there's a few people asking two places are guaranteed to find you *a* screen but you might not get sound - Woolshed on Parnell Street (which also does decent food) and Murrays on O'Connell Street (which is a tiny bit rough - I wouldn't hang around too late after the game)

There should be some amount of Irish fans watching it somewhere, probably Murrays but it might move.

Stinky Pete

Aug 31, 2009
London
Assuming nothing up against it, which we can't tell yet, pretty much any pub will show it.

If there's competition and there's a few people asking two places are guaranteed to find you *a* screen but you might not get sound - Woolshed on Parnell Street (which also does decent food) and Murrays on O'Connell Street (which is a tiny bit rough - I wouldn't hang around too late after the game)

There should be some amount of Irish fans watching it somewhere, probably Murrays but it might move.

Thanks for that. [emoji1360]

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
I assume they get BT Sport there, in which case you'll need to avoid Norwich v Man Utd at the same time.

( As well as avoiding the other championship game - Charlton v Burnley ? )

Last edited:

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I assume they get BT Sport there, in which case you'll need to avoid Norwich v Man Utd at the same time.

( As well as avoiding the other championship game - Charlton v Burnley ? )

We do. United fans usually keep to certain pubs and realistically they've all but vanished in the past few years anyway!

The pubs I mentioned have multiple subs and multiple screens. Most places use business Virgin cable rather than Sky from memory which seems to allow multiple games. Getting the commentary is the problem then though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here