Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Yes please.

edna krabappel

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003
Terrific little player. Looked good again last week. Not sure where he'd fit into our set up though.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Terrific little player. Looked good again last week. Not sure where he'd fit into our set up though.

A superior version of Baldock.... Bobby not getting any younger.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Sign him and loan him back for a season. He'll be a Peter Ward in the third tier.

Would cost us a packet - just signed a long term contract. Fingers crossed we need Prem ready players next season

dazzer6666

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Will settle for him knocking a couple past Burnley. Will be worth more to us that way.

Not telling you how this was sent or from what device [emoji867]

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Would have him and Berg Gudmundsson, more so if we stayed in this league - both have looked far superior than anything Charlton have.

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
I have been impressed with harriott as well in fact I am surprised they ended up being relegated, keeper looks a prospect, and one of the cbs can't remember the name impressed me.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Could he be the other striker ?

Would certainly break our transfer record.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Signed a new deal there in February. Contract runs to 2020.

Charlton getting relegated means they'll be needing to cash in. He's been linked with Arsenal and Chelsea in the last transfer window, paper talk has Liverpool looking at him. I imagine, unless he does something similar to Connor Goldson, that he'll be off to a PL club sometime this summer.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
any signs or rumour that we are actually interested in him?

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
With an offer for Gudmundsson accepted (2.5m + 1m add ons from Burnley) the Charlton fire sale has kicked off.

Lookman will most likely go to a 'Big Six' PL club for about 5m.

Others that I can't possibly see staying are DM Jordan Cousins (1.5m) who is still being linked with Albion, striker Tony Watt (1.5m) and CHTexeira (500k).

At least one GK from Henderson and Pope (c1m), winger Callum Harriot (500k) and left back Morgan Fox (500k) will probably go to.

How much of the 12m or so is reinvested in the squad is the big question in Charlton quarters...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here