Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is this silly question day?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
They do seem to be popping up on here today....

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
If you can't beat 'em :)

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
I think there's some sort of prize given out for the Most Stupid Question of the Day. There must be as there's a few being posted on here.
I mean, who wants to beat Derby anyway!

and the winner is..........

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
It didn't start today.

I've been posting garbage for years.
I find that once I've posted it on here, it's like a weight off my mind. Kind of akin to taking a literary shit in a way.
NSC always makes me laugh, so many on here take themselves way too seriously.

Side note: Palace just fluffed a penalty! (Good save!) :albion2:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I've been posting garbage for years.
I find that once I've posted it on here, it's like a weight off my mind. Kind of akin to taking a literary shit in a way.
NSC always makes me laugh, so many on here take themselves way too seriously.
Amen brother!
Side note: Palace just fluffed a penalty! (Good save!) :albion2:
Get in! Or not, as the case clearly was.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
I don't get the reasoning behind some questions like "Would it be better if we didn't beat Derby?", and "Would we be better off not getting promoted?" There was a thread the other day asking if we wanted to draw or win against Boro. I mean, I can't understand the point behind these questions, it just baffles me how you can think like that. Unless they're just attention-seeking posts, which makes me sad.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I don't get the reasoning behind some questions like "Would it be better if we didn't beat Derby?", and "Would we be better off not getting promoted?" There was a thread the other day asking if we wanted to draw or win against Boro. I mean, I can't understand the point behind these questions, it just baffles me how you can think like that. Unless they're just attention-seeking posts, which makes me sad.

I think the silliest posters are the ones that keep responding to those thread title questions.

Oooops!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here