Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I Dreamed a Dream...

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
...last night - BHA 11 Derby County FC 0 although while rejoicing at our newly amazing goal difference in my sleep there was this nagging doubt about this situation at the back of my mind (as there usually is with such dreams) that it was only Saturday and we weren't actually playing Derby until Monday.

I dreamed a dream in time gone by. When hope was high and life worth living. I dreamed that love would never die, that we'd get promoted and Palace would get humiliated by United in the cup final.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Ah the legend returns.

Special sauce indeed.

I should point out, although I'm somewhat loathe to do so, that my dream was far more prophetic, poetic and had a real zany quality sadly lacking herein.

Oh well, we can't all be as clever or indeed 'gifted' nay errmmm 'special' as wot I am.

Kosh

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Said it before, say it again: there's only one thing worse than people showing you photos of their cats, and that's people telling you about their dreams :moo:

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Said it before, say it again: there's only one thing worse than people showing you photos of their cats, and that's people telling you about their dreams :moo:

fa6c1383d6a650ee287e79d173a9bb7e.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here