Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boro shirt

BrianWade4

Aug 17, 2010
A nice bit of South London
Just went running along the seafront

Walking towards me, a fat, aggressive oik wearing a Boro shirt (red, Ramsdens sponsor)

All I could think to do at the time was a quick Seagulls chant as I ran past. No response

I now regret whether I should have assaulted him

Last seen 10 mins ago near the pier

#FreePunch?

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
It's the tattoo show at the centre this weekend. Argue with him there is a good chance he's got a few bigger mates around the corner. But I'll keep an eye out for him and make a comment if I see him.

dazzer6666

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Walking towards me, a fat, aggressive oik wearing a Boro shirt (red, Ramsdens sponsor)

All I could think to do at the time was a quick Seagulls chant as I ran past. No response

#FreePunch?

We've got a few fat aggressive oiks as well.............

Pretty Plnk Fairy

Jan 30, 2008

#FreePunch?

You could always twitter about it or come on here instead of letting him disrespect the club by running in the shirt

Embarasing

Regards :nono:

DR

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada

#FreePunch?

I must be missing something.

How was he an 'aggressive oik'?

You were running along the seafront, and passed him whilst he was walking.
Did he try and trip you over or flick the v's at you or something? ???

edna krabappel

Jul 7, 2003
Met a couple of southern based Boro fans after the game at Christmas. Quite decent people, you'll be surprised to know, O/P.

(There was also one who was a right plank, but that was after he'd had quite a few pints, so perhaps it was the beer talking).

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Met a couple of southern based Boro fans after the game at Christmas. Quite decent people, you'll be surprised to know, O/P.

(There was also one who was a right plank, but that was after he'd had quite a few pints, so perhaps it was the beer talking).

Took a train with four Boro lads a couple of seasons back when I lived in London. Really nice people.

gullable

Apr 30, 2016
I had a couple of pints with some decent Boro fans on on more than one occasion,apparentley those that travel to the games in the south are generally a decent bunch but they did say the away games up north tend to attract the more menacing type.They also said the Riverside was generally quite safe for travelling fans compared to Ayresome Park as the coaches park right out side the ground and the route to railway station is well policed and not nearly as far as the former.Mind you if we go up the streets should be nice and clear by the time we finish our celebrations in the ground.

Albion my Albion

Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
We've got a few fat aggressive oiks as well.............

_51580305_dsc_0926.jpg

Mates are not always easy to find.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Brighton, and Sussex in general has supporters of clubs from all over living here. Even the scum are among us, & they love to give it large at Brighton Station when returning from a game & there's no-one about.

You can't blame these people; great place to live.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
A few friendly words and a bit of banter about the game next week would have been best?

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Brighton, and Sussex in general has supporters of clubs from all over living here. Even the scum are among us, & they love to give it large at Brighton Station when returning from a game & there's no-one about.

You can't blame these people; great place to live.

True of south east generally. They come for the work and not just to appreciate the landscape.

thornabyred

Apr 6, 2016
I know a few Boro fans in Brighton area. They had a big Brighton Reds banner at our European games back in 2004/5

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here