Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] After Derby, QPR support at the Amex?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Not sure I'd want Qpr to win. If they do, I'll be pissed off Boro didn't get the win they deserved!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Umm....

...have you suddenly turned Palace ?
No, let me explain.

The only way to ensure an "after you Claude" farce of a game at Boro was if Boro had won tonight, and then we win v Derby, and QPR beat Burnley.

That now can't happen, so a QPR win would feel like a wasted opportunity as it no longer does us that much good. Win v Derby and draw at Boro regardless of what Burnley do.

HitchinSeagull

Aug 9, 2012
Well unless we are being greedy and would like the title

No, let me explain.

The only way to ensure an "after you Claude" farce of a game at Boro was if Boro had won tonight, and then we win v Derby, and QPR beat Burnley.

That now can't happen, so a QPR win would feel like a wasted opportunity as it no longer does us that much good. Win v Derby and draw at Boro regardless of what Burnley do.

Well unless we are being greedy and would like the title, it is silverware after all, the same cup that all the pre premier league clubs lifted when they won the old first division.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
No, let me explain.

OK. But I'd rather liked to have seen an "after you Claude" 0-0 at Boro, as I reclined in my North Stand seat in front of the big screen with a Pimms and lemonade. ESPECIALLY if it involved a sweaty post-match interview with a whining bindipping thug, followed by a supremely bitter chat with that myopic ginger tit and his gobfull of gravel, especially if he dredged up the "phantom goal" at the Amex.

I think that'd top off going up via Wembley tbh.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Yes I'll be cheering them on

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here