Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Going to Boro - would you rather we needed a draw or a win?

Going to Boro needing a draw or win?

• DRAW

Votes: 24 47.1%
  • WIN

Votes: 21 41.2%
  • DON'T CARE

Votes: 6 11.8%

• Total voters

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I know a draw seems easier but I worry we'll set up to hang on. At least needing a win you have to go for it.

If we need a draw I worry CH will go 4-5-1 and it'll end up like Cardiff. Though we did get a draw away to Hull like that. ???

Tough choice, but I think I want to need a win, as perverse as that is.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
A draw obviously. Our starting 11 is unlikely to be affected by whatever result we need.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Just prefer a draw will do scenario as the pressure starts on them.

Trouble is they will just go for it at home, with the crowd behind them too, we could get inundated early.

Needing a draw is a stick or twist result to need. It worries me.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Having avoided a frontal lobotomy I much prefer our chances of promotion being something like 8/11 rather than 11/4 ....

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
I look at it as 'would you prefer Muddlesbrough to have to attack from the off?'.

So the answer is DRAW.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
No messing now. No stick or twist

Just win!

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Today was a good run out for the final game and what we saw was a team at its peak for fitness level and ready to take on Boro for the full 90 mins. Didn't really matter what the score was as long as we gave it our all. Going down to 10 men was a great challenge for just in case it happens again next week. Some of our passages of play was brilliant today and we are a joy to watch.

To win is a better motivation.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I would have prefered to go there needing a draw........but nothing focuses the mind more than adversity,we simply have to win,now this can bring a pressure to us,but in equal measure is the fact that they will be perhaps in two minds...

If we are good enough on the day we can upset the odds and win.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Our record at the Riverside since our promotion back into the second tier in 2011 is very good.

In the words of Sir Mickey Adams, the lads need a cuddle...sorry, keep the faith!!!! :albion2:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I'm looking forward to going up there and watching the game..much rather that than the dross of midtable end of season fare

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Nothing to lose, so we can properly go for it. Should be exciting.

Not telling you how this was sent or from what device [emoji867]

Shoreham Beach Seagull

May 6, 2009
Shoreham Beach
I'd rather us not make automatics having needed a win than a draw. If we only needed a draw and didn't make it, I'd have been devastated. As it is now I'm going in not expecting promotion which should make it easier if we don't and miles better if we do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here