Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Colours at Middlesbrough

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Now that we can lose on Monday and still go up at Middlesbrough, anyone know what colours we'll be wearing. Have lots of blue/white balloons etc. But do I need to order some fluorescent yellow ones?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Now that we can lose on Monday and still go up at Middlesbrough, anyone know what colours we'll be wearing. Have lots of blue/white balloons etc. But do I need to order some fluorescent yellow ones?

Couldn't we have lost on Monday and still gone up anyway even if Boro had won tonight?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Just asked. Undecided but probably yellow. Club will decide and announce ASAP.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Shirely blue and white stripes it doesnt clash with red .....

It doesn't. But the team have done well lately in the Volt kit, and apparently the players like wearing it. If that feeling gives them that extra 0.5% on the day, then let's go with it, every single time.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Just asked. Undecided but probably yellow. Club will decide and announce ASAP.

Oh ffs! We are playing against a team all in red. There will be no colour clash at all if we play in blue and white stripes - or are we so strapped into corporate sponsorship deals that we cannot play HUGE matches in our own proper colours?

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
If the players want to play in yellow, then we should play in yellow. Personally I'd rather see us in the stripes but quite frankly it'll be the least of my worries!

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Would be decent for the club to provide a volt coloured flag for every one who has a ticket for the game, one last push

Edit: would be better if they were offside flags:)

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here