Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Nervous wreck

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I was surprisingly calm throughout, it changes little really, we still can't lose at Boro, what it does mean though is we can afford to lose to Derby and still have a great chance

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Distraction tomorrow as playing golf in the mail on Sunday 4 th round at haywards Heath GC. A few hours where I will try and forget all about footy! Won't happen but......

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Fvcked off and did the washing up when 4 mins of added time come up.

Something is happening....

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
I started watching it. Then decided it was getting too tense, so I put Masterchef on and told myself I wouldn't even look at the score until it was over.

That determination lasted until about ten minutes before the scheduled end of the game, after which point I kept checking Twitter (didn't want to put the game back on TV in case it jinxed it :lol: ).

Urgh. Thank GOD that's over for another day.

Mar 24, 2010
Tunbridge Wells
I've got work tomorrow to vaguely distract me for a bit. At least the Saturday games have zero impact.

I disagree, if Hull win tomorrow, Derby may put out a weakened side against us knowing they can only finish 5th saving players against potential injury or suspension. However, if Hull slip up, then Derby could still effectively finish 4th (pending last game) and gain home advantage in the play-offs?

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Boro' aint all that.

I quite fancy us up there - Whatever happens on Monday :thumbsup:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
All this result means is that we can get away with not winning Monday. Still the same just have to beat Boro up there. Bring it!

Last edited:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I couldn't watch it. I popped on to the BBC Web site every half hour or so. It was 0-0, 1-1, 2-2. I fully expected Boro to win in the 92nd minute. If I had watched it, they would have done!

Mind you, I watched TV not taking any of it in. My mind was elsewhere for some reason.

Is the official thread tonight the biggest ever for a non-albion game?

It dwarfes most match threads for home games on other Championship sites.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here