Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Claridge on 5 Live

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I like Steve Claridge, but:

According to Steve we'll be putting another tier on at the Amex if we go up because "it's built to be expanded."

According to Steve Boro's legit 3rd goal being disallowed may cost them promotion. Nothing to do with performance over the entire season then Steve?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I like Steve Claridge, but:

According to Steve we'll be putting another tier on at the Amex if we go up because "it's built to be expanded."

According to Steve Boro's legit 3rd goal being disallowed may cost them promotion. Nothing to do with performance over the entire season then Steve?

I was told the footings put in where sufficient for another tier, after the first game, but it is a mammoth rebuilding job.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Claridge been reading NSC

Shame he's let himself down there! Prior to that he was fed a question of but are brighton ready for promotion. Which he answered with a summary of Brighton are probably the best prepared of all the clubs. Praised Hughton for building a team throughout the season

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I think the monorail for the children of Mile Oak and the water slide in West Stand Upper that we were all promised should be the priority. And sporks, lots of sporks.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
It was built to be expanded, and it has been.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here