Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Freeroll

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
That result makes Derby a Freeroll. Draw or lose, a win at Boro does it. So attack, attack please Chris. Turn GD around and we have another out. Obviously hold on to a 1 goal lead late on but if we get a chance, go for it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
4 more points to GLORY!!!!

sent from the cardiac care unit calming down a bit

#keep the faith

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
It is not a free roll. A win MIGHT be enough to go up given then Burnley could fail to win either game (unlikely but possible)

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
We just need to beat Derby.....heaps pressure on the others,relieves it our end..

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
We must play this game the same way we have approached all games this season, as this must give us the best chance to get a win. I don't see the point of throwing everyone forward and then getting beaten 5-0 at home as the dent on confidence could continue into the play-offs. It would also boost both Burnley and Boro.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
That result makes Derby a Freeroll. Draw or lose, a win at Boro does it. So attack, attack please Chris. Turn GD around and we have another out. Obviously hold on to a 1 goal lead late on but if we get a chance, go for it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

If we lost it would affect goal difference. There is much on it. It's the scene setter for the final act.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
It's not a free roll, a win gives us the flexibility to only draw at Boro.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
A lot of confusing posts on here, we want to play our strongest 11 and try desperately to win the game. We want to keep our momentum going, and if we do so we would only require a draw at the Riverside meaning the onus would be on Boro to attack us. Improving our goal difference to challenge Burnley's would be a bonus but is certainly not as crucial as winning the game.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
But if we don't lose, we can go to Middlesbrough not needing to beat them. I can't see making it harder as a sensible option.

Pas de merde Sherlock, I was simply (and wish I hadn't) pointing out that we are exactly where we were. Nowt has changed, but a win v Derby means we would require a lesser result. Nothing more complex or sinister.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here