Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cool your boots

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Great result tonight but cool your boots!

Derby a massive danger Monday

Any cooler and i will be frozen......we still have it all to do...as for Derby? well i would not want to meet them at Wembley that's for sure..

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Yep but our season can't end on Monday. If Boro (and Burnley) had won convincingly it would have been over..

Edit: Obviously if we screwed up against Derby.

Last edited:

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Great result tonight but cool your boots!

Derby a massive danger Monday
And? Now we can lose and still just need a win.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
I squirmed for or 90 mins called Birmingham 'us' on at least 5 occasions, celebrated the final whistle. 5 minutes later I am questioning whether a Middlesbrough win would have been better. Well we can enjoy the game on Monday and then................

easynow

Mar 17, 2013
jakarta
54651689.jpg

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Holy ****ing sweet bananas!

What a result!

My Watford mate said boro would choke

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
But I want us to win on Monday, a winning streak and momentum is huge in football for confidence.
As for Derby, they would be mad to go for it and play like Birmingham did tonight and risk injuries for the play offs.
I know they are a good side even with some bench players on the field, but we are not above them by some distance for no reason.
The best thing we can do is play at a very high tempo from the start and be aggressive in the tackles, I don't think they will want to know.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
But I want us to win on Monday, a winning streak and momentum is huge in football for confidence.
As for Derby, they would be mad to go for it and play like Birmingham did tonight and risk injuries for the play offs.
I know they are a good side even with some bench players on the field, but we are not above them by some distance for no reason.
The best thing we can do is play at a very high tempo from the start and be aggressive in the tackles, I don't think they will want to know.

This all day. Especially if Hull win Sat lunchtime.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
We need to go into derby wanting to win

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Time to Stand Or Fall.

2 wins to Premier League. Let's not mess about.

Take the chance. Beat Derby. Win at Riverside.

We need to win at Derby to take advance of the momentum advantage we currently have. Also the outlook heading to the riverside is going to much better if we only need a draw

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here