Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liam Rosenior

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Legend of a bloke.

Great interview on Seagulls Player today about the togetherness and confidence in the squad supported by Chris Hughton's calming and experienced hand at the wheel.

His message to us the fans is that we have a key role and must try to just enjoy ourselves on Monday. Don't be nervous - be confident. Cheer the team on without worrying about a misplaced pass or a quiet passage of play. The team on the pitch feed on confident and positive support coming from us in the stands.

Think you are up to the job...?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Legend of a bloke.
Have I ever mentioned - no, scrap that, pretty sure I have.

His message to us the fans is that we have a key role and must try to just enjoy ourselves on Monday. Don't be nervous - be confident. Cheer the team on without worrying about a misplaced pass or a quiet passage of play. The team on the pitch feed on confident and positive support coming from us in the stands.
Of course he is right. This is the one job we have, let's not **** it up.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
why in gods name did Bruce let him go
and he has got a good,easy voice to listen to, and a good command of the language, leader if I ever saw one.
an adaptable player as well
good all round lad

Charlie's web

Apr 23, 2016
why in gods name did Bruce let him go
and he has got a good,easy voice to listen to, and a good command of the language, leader if I ever saw one.
an adaptable player as well
good all round lad
Hull fans were not to happy about it at the time, if I recall.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Absolute legend. Already a proper fans fav & one of, if not our best summer signing (there were so many it's harsh to choose one!). Anyone know how long a contract we gave him? He's 31 I think but so fit I'd like to think he's got another 3 or 4 seasons in him like Bruno has proved is possible...

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Absolute legend. Already a proper fans fav & one of, if not our best summer signing (there were so many it's harsh to choose one!). Anyone know how long a contract we gave him? He's 31 I think but so fit I'd like to think he's got another 3 or 4 seasons in him like Bruno has proved is possible...

Pretty sure he joined us with a view to possible longer term coaching role - he's made no secret that's what he wants to do. Love watching him play - superb footballer and bloody nice bloke as well. We're lucky to have him - bet he is a fantastic influence in the dressing room.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Pretty sure he joined us with a view to possible longer term coaching role - he's made no secret that's what he wants to do. Love watching him play - superb footballer and bloody nice bloke as well. We're lucky to have him - bet he is a fantastic influence in the dressing room.

Just looked it up - 3 year deal - another very good move by the club that - they knew!

Only flop has been Elvis - that's amazing out of 8 or 9 signings we made since last June :clap2:

D

Deleted member 2719

I wonder how much our success this seasons is down to senior top players and positive motivators around the dressing room like Liam, bobby and Sidders.

I would guess a lot that is why the squad is so together IMO.

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
but as I say I could be wrong.

be01238a30255749b940b9477f02a73a.jpg

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
i've just watched the interview and i really, really don't like his hair. that is literally the only negative thing i can say about him.

and can someone come up with a song for Dee the Tea Lady?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here