Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Come on West Ham

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
A slight diversion to the main events of the next two games for us is that we need Leicester to beat Utd and for West Ham to win their remaining games to ensure that Man Utd finish 6th and can only get into Europe via the Cup. If they finish 5th then I believe Palace can still lose the cup final and play in Europe.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
A slight diversion to the main events of the next two games for us is that we need Leicester to beat Utd and for West Ham to win their remaining games to ensure that Man Utd finish 6th and can only get into Europe via the Cup. If they finish 5th then I believe Palace can still lose the cup final and play in Europe.

Palace have to win the cup to get into Europe. Cup runners up no longer qualify for the Europa League.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
The rules changed recently.

Palace have to win the FA Cup to play in Europe.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Meh, playing in Europe can be a clubs downfall tbh... Double edged sword what with the fixture overload that comes with playing in Europe.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
I stopped caring about the premier league a while back but surely Palace have already secured Europa league football by their league placing? Reason I say is that quite a few of them were chirping on that they may push for top 4.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This weekend They are playing in one of their last games away from Upton Park.

#emotional.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Palace have to win the cup to get into Europe. Cup runners up no longer qualify for the Europa League.

This is true.
Just think, tinpot Palace in Europe :drool:
Just hope I can get a replacement passport , the last one got burnt :whistle:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here