Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How much money can we put on Middlesborough to win tonight to jinx them or compensate us?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I've got £20 on a Boro win.

Any more for any more?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I'm thinking a bet on Boro as a single, and if they win, I'll put a bet on Derby at 5/1 - as Boro/Derby wins will be the worst scenario.

If Boro don't win, I'll leave the Derby bet alone, might lump some on Burnley instead.

I fancy a few more 'Insurance Bets' before the end of the season!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Sorry I'm not much of a gambling man, when I put £10 for the away win do they automatically add the £20 free bet on top of the tenner?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
William Hill - Bet £10 get £20 free bet

1. Join. Use Promo Code F20.
2. Deposit £10.
3. Bet £10.
4. Get 2 * £10 free bets.

CLICK HERE for William Hill offer

ATTENTION - This site has been blocked

http://monetisetrk3.co.uk/?a=10195&c=22286&s1=

For your security BullGuard has blocked access to this page
The site is listed as a malicious site that may be stealing identity information, plant viruses on your machine or do other harmful things.

The information we have indicate that this site:
- Might be used for deceptive or fraudulent purposes, such as stealing financial or other user account information. Such sites are often designed to appear as legitimate sites in order to mislead users into entering their credentials.

Leave website
More options

Be wary of this site !!!!!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
ATTENTION - This site has been blocked

http://monetisetrk3.co.uk/?a=10195&c=22286&s1=

For your security BullGuard has blocked access to this page
The site is listed as a malicious site that may be stealing identity information, plant viruses on your machine or do other harmful things.

The information we have indicate that this site:
- Might be used for deceptive or fraudulent purposes, such as stealing financial or other user account information. Such sites are often designed to appear as legitimate sites in order to mislead users into entering their credentials.

Leave website
More options

Be wary of this site !!!!!

There's nothing wrong with that link nor the site it routes you to at all, it's an affiliated link for William Hill. Nothing other than that.

jgmcdee

Mar 25, 2012
Just noticed that Brighton to be champions are 5/1, at William Hill, which seems like reasonable odds. If you're feeling dirty about putting money on Middlesbrough perhaps put one of your free £10 bets there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here