Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The final official match thread nominations

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Name your three NSC'ers to produce a practice official match thread for the Middlesborough game, and then the one who gets most votes gets to make the official one...

Now we all know the rigiously high quality of the match thread's hence why I firstly nominate myself, Dick Head and then Bozza to battle it out

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Name your three NSC'ers to produce a practice official match thread for the Middlesborough game, and then the one who gets most votes gets to make the official one...

Now we all know the rigiously high quality of the match thread's hence why I firstly nominate myself, Dick Head and then Bozza to battle it out

Fail. Post should have a poll, and you can't spell rigorously, or even Middlesbrough. Down to two.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
There MUST NOT be a practice thread. Indeed there MUST NOT be any kind of match day thread from the OP.

Step away from the keyboard.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Stoneham Park,but with Dick Head proof-reading so we avoid any match losing mistakes :albion2:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
[MENTION=17571]StonehamPark[/MENTION] and [MENTION=15297]Dick Head[/MENTION] are both great, I'd trust either one of them on the season (and lifetime) defining omt.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove

#Cockjugglingthunderc**t

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here