Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Matched Betting

Ameliaance

Feb 22, 2016
Hi all, I can't seem to find my last thread on this.

Does anyone do it and can anyone help me get started please?

Weretheweststand

Unregistered User
Aug 23, 2011
Hailsham
Hiya mate, i've been using a site called ProfitAccumulator for just over a year now, and they give you all the tools on how to get started and all the different offers and everything, it's been life changing tbh and in the first year i've been doing it i've made a significant amount, enough to live on as a student. Try it out here - http://www.profitaccumulator.co.uk I know the price seems a little steep at first but you will be making that back very quickly and will not really notice it after a while. The service they give is invaluable and there's a big community forum to help you if you have any questions. Let me know how it goes!

ForestRowSeagull

Jan 6, 2011
Now Brixton
A couple of my friends use a site called 'CashtheBonus', I think its on Facebook. All are students and have made around 2k-3k from it and they give you all the spreadsheets. I think it is quite time consuming though but if you have time on your hands it seems Ok.

Ameliaance

Feb 22, 2016
Thanks a lot guys. Gonna look around a bit and will let you know how I get on!

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Google "Save the Student - Matched Betting", and it will literally* take you by the hand and walk you slowly through each of the steps required.

I did it once but stopped when it became too much effort to juggle multiple betting accounts.

*Not literally

Last edited:

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
www.matchedbettingblog.com is the best site and it's free. Don't pay for any sites - you don't need to.

To be honest I find it a lot of effort not worth my time. You have to be clever in your betting so as not to get banned by the bookmakers.

If you try it, be disciplined and don't get greedy and end up gambling your winnings away!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here