Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dick Knight rumour

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
I caught wind that Ernie's favourite BHA character is attending the Middlesborough away match, along with Nathan Jones

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
I once (well several times actually) went to Dick Knight's house for me tea.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I had a brief chat with him in the away end at QPR.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I hadn't been that star struck since I saw Chris Eubank running along Hove seafront so I couldn't fully process the contents of his basket, I seem to recall something off the fresh counter, might have been cheese but could have been sliced meat

Well that helps a bit Dr Notthenineo'clocknews. Seeing the future of the Albion was in his hands you can understand why I would ask.
They weren't processed meats where they ?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Dick Knight is quite the regular at away games. He was near the front at Charlton (roughly by where the annoying pillar is in the middle of the stand), also saw him at Forest recently, and at QPR in December. No doubt he's been at more

Would absolutely love to discover Nathan Jones sitting with the travelling fans at Boro, though if he is going, I'd imagine he'd probably have been given some sort of corporate ticket amongst the suits.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
It doesn't SURPRISE me as that GLORY hunting ( [MENTION=588]8ace[/MENTION] AFTER timer too) POTLESS Pillock would turn UP at a match like Boro and NO doubt he will RUN on the pitch in FULL kit doing a John Terry whilst all the ALBION fans sing 'WHO the f**k are YOU' and give him a good BOOING like we did EVERY game at WITHDEAN

SACK DICK TIGHT NOW

WHERE IS THE MONEY DICK ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here