Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone got any intention of doing any work today?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I've got masses of work on today so I won't be letting up. No stopping until 5.30 when I have to leave to coach a young cricket team

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
45 mins walk to work spend thinking about permutations... Also it feels like FOREVER since our last match! 8 hours of trying to distract myself before pulling on a Birmingham shirt for the evening.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
In 9 days it could all be over and we'll be buzzing - or it could be the start of potentially another 3 weeks of agony!

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Travelling to Crawley for a meeting. I wish I could watch the snooker - it takes my mind off football as I get butterflies just thinking about it.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Going in for a couple of hours. Then home for lunch, out for a few afternoon beers then probably back home to watch Birmingham's epic victory.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Day off. Out with wife this morning. Meeting my Dad up my local at lunch time. A few beers and then back home to watch game tonight with bottle of wine. Reasonable day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beefypigeon

Aug 14, 2008
Yes I will be working, however I am being selective over the tasks at hand and certainly not doing anything that takes a large amount of concentration/brain power!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Haven't worked all week, however that is down to having flu and not going in!

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Im currently developing an 'illness' so my gf doesnt make me go to bar tonight. Later, will be informing boss in India, that im going down with the flu... may not be in on Monday...

Its been a very long day though so far. Monday will be excruciating.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Over in Madrid, where the only work I do is pretend to be civil and decent with the girlfriend's folks, who I am glad don't have the Google mindread'n'translate app that is bound to be available in around 2 years time. I'd hate for them to know my recent ponderings on teaching earwigs to nastily whisper ang going on missions to create lower self-esteem or a lack of purpose in my nemeses - it's Dennis in my office, really, with his bulging moustache and persuasive positivity that I just can't match. The guy is going places. Everywhere I sort of feel I should be going. And with the soft and alluring upper lip pelt that drags women to his clammy - I bet he's secretly quite a sweaty chap - boudoir, completely outcharms my weaselly bristles, that were one my pride and I'd have people dare to touch and be sharply scraped by, what am I know, really.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here