Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Drunken post du jour

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
What's the best takeaway in town centre for a late night burger or kebab? This would be heading towards seafront from the train station (queens road, west street)

Cheers

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
There are 13,572 takeaways between the seafront and the station. It's not an unreasonable request to ask locals for their personal experiences. I've been out tonight having a great time while you've been wasting bandwidth in front of your PC at home

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
There are 13,572 takeaways between the seafront and the station. It's not an unreasonable request to ask locals for their personal experiences. I've been out tonight having a great time while you've been wasting bandwidth in front of your PC at home

I couldn't even think of posting via my phone on a forum and 'wasting bandwidth' if I were pissed and walking, I wouldn't know where to start. I'd also just follow my nose to the first greasy joint I see because that's what you do when drunk innit? It ain't really about the content after too many sherberts?

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
When you have an hour and a half train home you have plenty of time to kill and plan

Raskolnikov

Aug 13, 2014
Wivenhoe
Perfect - at the bottom of Trafalgar Street - great interior too, one can simply not miss the brick wallpaper when pissed. It is a spectacle

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
This isn't a drunken thread, the first post is clearly understandable with a complete lack of spelling mistakes, there is even a question mark and the correct use of an apostrophe, clearly the thread starter has never been drunk before.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
So where did [MENTION=12475]jcdenton08[/MENTION] end up. And what did he have ?

I gots to know.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
So where did [MENTION=12475]jcdenton08[/MENTION] end up. And what did he have ?

I gots to know.

image.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here