Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Monday, win lose or draw, stand up, clap them off the pitch, leave after the players do..?

KT17

Apr 19, 2014
And sing our hearts out?

Isn't it the least this team deserves and the very least we should do...?

KT17

Apr 19, 2014
Nice try but you know as well as I do that this thread is not going to alter one of 30,000 fans decision as to when or what to do towards/at the end of the match

I live in hope... what an opportunity to give thanks for the most wonderful season and so many amazingly dedicated players, and a glorious manager... I hope you're not right and the non-clappers/disappearers change their ways, just this one time...

I live in hope... what an opportunity to give thanks for the most wonderful season and so many amazingly dedicated players, and a glorious manager... I hope you're not right and the non-clappers/disappearers change their ways, just this one time...

Yeah sorry, I suppose my negativity was frustration out of the fact I agree with you but it's still pissing in the wind

KT17

Apr 19, 2014
Yeah sorry, I suppose my negativity was frustration out of the fact I agree with you but it's still pissing in the wind

I get you Dr Not.

I think the players really get something positive back from the after-match clappers - could make an important psychic difference going into the Boro game. I'll be really disappointed if we all don't.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yep - and even the early leavers should stay for this one for the lap of honour IMO :thumbsup:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

Why? Why is it so bloody important to some on here? Why on earth do or should you care? I couldn't give a toss if 10k walk out before the end, all I care about is what I'll be doing. It staggers me how so many on here do nothing but go on and on and on about the sneakers out. They've still paid their money, it is their choice. Nobody else's.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
You live in hope, I reckon around a 5th of the home crowd might ask who is the team in blue

KT17

Apr 19, 2014
Why? Why is it so bloody important to some on here? Why on earth do or should you care? I couldn't give a toss if 10k walk out before the end, all I care about is what I'll be doing. It staggers me how so many on here do nothing but go on and on and on about the sneakers out. They've still paid their money, it is their choice. Nobody else's.

:facepalm:

AWAYDAY

Jul 21, 2009
I thought we were all joining in the lap of honour?

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley

People leaving early is bad manners.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Difficult situation for the manager. It's only the last home game and not the last game. We have an important fixture 5 days later so players appreciation of the fans better not drag on as they will need to warm down properly and any knocks treated (ice bath for a few no doutb).!!!!!

KT17

Apr 19, 2014
Difficult situation for the manager. It's only the last home game and not the last game. We have an important fixture 5 days later so players appreciation of the fans better not drag on as they will need to warm down properly and any knocks treated (ice bath for a few no doutb).!!!!!

Fair comment. No lap of honour I say, no pitch invasion. Like I say, stand up and clap them off the pitch. Sing our freaking hearts out, win lose or draw.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Fair comment. No lap of honour I say, no pitch invasion. Like I say, stand up and clap them off the pitch. Sing our freaking hearts out, win lose or draw.

I think they will, and probably are planning, a lap of honour but winning on the Saturday should take precedent. If we win both games, wonder if the council have penciled in a parade?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
They could always do the lap of honour first, although that'll pee off the late arrivers. :dunce:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I think they will, and probably are planning, a lap of honour but winning on the Saturday should take precedent. If we win both games, wonder if the council have penciled in a parade?

They have. It was in the Argus last week

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here