[Other Sport] Peaky Blinding Bet...

Thomas Shelby

Mar 8, 2016
Impeccability 20-1 (Stan James) Sedgefield 19.20

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
The NSC way seems to be to post your "selection" after the race if you've backed a winner, but keep quiet if you've lost.
Obviously it is much more interesting for everyone to read someone blowing their own trumpet rather than a tip that we may/may not all make a few quid on.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
The NSC way seems to be to post your "selection" after the race if you've backed a winner, but keep quiet if you've lost.
Obviously it is much more interesting for everyone to read someone blowing their own trumpet rather than a tip that we may/may not all make a few quid on.

Yes, yes, yes. Did you have a nibble or not?

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN

I've PROMOTED to you SERGEANT in the AFTER Timer POLICE for your FEARLESS catching of these BULLSH*TTERS
[MENTION=38]Beach Hut[/MENTION] will present you with your STRIPES

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I've PROMOTED to you SERGEANT in the AFTER Timer POLICE for your FEARLESS catching of these BULLSH*TTERS
[MENTION=38]Beach Hut[/MENTION] will present you with your STRIPES

:vuvu:
Hopefully Beach Hut will give me a 20 deck of B&H Gold at the same time to make up for all the smokes he's PONCED

Thomas Shelby

Mar 8, 2016
Martin Chuzzlewit 25-1 (Paddy Power) Hexham 5.30 P1 W0 D0 L1 Total to a £1EW Stake = -2

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here