Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A Wednesday fan has written to the football league....

WhingForPresident

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
"Copy n paste response that fella with the name change at the top of the letter - seen it many times

Just accept that refs are these days racist - FF is being booked because continental players have in the past been known to dive, the act of booking someone based on his nationality is in essence racist"

****ing hell...

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
When FF next dives and wins a penalty for them in the play offs for example will he be moaning then......

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
A few months ago when I looked on their forum, they were all saying they want us in the play offs as we are the weakest team in the top 6....I wonder if they still have the same view?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
A few months ago when I looked on their forum, they were all saying they want us in the play offs as we are the weakest team in the top 6....I wonder if they still have the same view?

I know an ardent Weds fan who thought we'd be the best team for them to meet in the playoffs. Phoned me the other day and admitted he'd changed his mind and would rather avoid us now :smile:

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
I know an ardent Weds fan who thought we'd be the best team for them to meet in the playoffs. Phoned me the other day and admitted he'd changed his mind and would rather avoid us now :smile:

I so hope Cardiff beat them on Sat and then go on to pip them to the last place!

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
You get what you deserve, like it or not. His reputation proceeds him, don't dive in the first place if you don't want a reputation for diving.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
He dives more than any other player in the league. He gets away with more than he gets punished for so I'm not sure what their fans are moaning about.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
To be fair his sending off at Hull was shocking.

But if you get a reputation as a diver, you get what you deserve

rescue-diver-large.jpg

This bloke is always being "sent off."

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I did chuckle at:

Referees need to man up and do all they can to give players like FF the benefit of any doubt

Which I translate as if he happens to fall to the ground in the penalty area whether or not an opposing player is within 5 yards of him, we must be awarded a penalty as in our eyes he never dives.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here