Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The scum are starting rumours.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I've seen this mentioned twice in the general press in the last week, also interested are Norwich and Swansea

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
this rumour has been around for a while
to be ignored
its shite

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
As ive said before, you would hope Lewis has higher ambitions than the likes of the clubs mentioned.

HitchinSeagull

Aug 9, 2012
of course they are interested but unlikely he would want to go to Palarse...
This has been running since the Fulham bids, Palace were rumoured to be interested then, I dont see why he wouldnt be interested if we dont go up, if we do it would make no sense at all.

Mattywerewolf

Mar 7, 2012
Saff of the River
This has been running since the Fulham bids, Palace were rumoured to be interested then, I dont see why he wouldnt be interested if we dont go up, if we do it would make no sense at all.

Pretty sure someone told me that the grounds a dump, the surrounding area has been mostly burned down and the managers a c@ck, but perhaps if the money is good he would go if we didn't get promoted

HitchinSeagull

Aug 9, 2012
Pretty sure someone told me that the grounds a dump, the surrounding area has been mostly burned down and the managers a c@ck, but perhaps if the money is good he would go if we didn't get promoted
Yeah I think thats the problem, his agent seems quite active and got him a new contract last lot of speculation, if we dont do up and he gets an offer to double his wages he might go however soul destroying the destination.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

I fairly sure someone told me exactly the same but also said the fans are sh*t.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I would have thought that the way that the Dunk/Goldson partnership has developed that the club would want to keep the pairing in place for as long as possible. This obviously becomes harder if (and its a big if) we don't go up this season, as they will with the windfall TV money be able to make a very substantial bid which would be hard to turn down, and also (whisper it quietly) they may be able to offer Europa League football in additional to playing in the PL and a huge wage increase. However I would hope that the club could at least hold out for a further season with a promise that if we miss out both this and next year he can go.

As we know from the journeys of Bridcutt and Buckley the grass is not always greener.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
If nothing else he might learn an important life lesson in the costs and relative merits PR-wise of super-injunctions :rolleyes:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

When has that ever stopped a footballer being offered a couple of quid a week more? Fortunately Lewis is more intelligent than to do that.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here