Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Birmingham city V Middlesbrough (for the statto's)

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Let's hope it stays 8...

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Birmingham are likely to be without Thomas Kusczcak, Jacques Maghoma, Jon Toral and possibly Paul Caddis through injuries.
Up against 5000 Boro fans the Blues' Tilton (stand) Alliance have been talking to the club about ways of creating a better atmosphere and support at St Andrews.

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
Birmingham are likely to be without Thomas Kusczcak, Jacques Maghoma, Jon Toral and possibly Paul Caddis through injuries.
Up against 5000 Boro fans the Blues' Tilton (stand) Alliance have been talking to the club about ways of creating a better atmosphere and support at St Andrews.

Ship in a few Brighton fans given free tickets?

theonlymikey

Apr 21, 2016
Boro last 10 Friday night games. Played 10 - Won 10.

Boro have not lost a game this season where Ayala and Gibson have started together.

Boro have only lost one league game in two seasons that Ayala and Gibson have started together. This being a 4-3 loss at Fulham when we sent Dimi up for a corner in stoppage time to try and get the winner.

Love stats me they tell you all sorts of interest facts about the past...

Anyones game tomorrow lads!

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Boro last 10 Friday night games. Played 10 - Won 10.

Boro have not lost a game this season where Ayala and Gibson have started together.

Boro have only lost one league game in two seasons that Ayala and Gibson have started together. This being a 4-3 loss at Fulham when we sent Dimi up for a corner in stoppage time to try and get the winner.

Love stats me they tell you all sorts of interest facts about the past...

Anyones game tomorrow lads!

So due a defeat then?

theonlymikey

Apr 21, 2016
I expect a cagey affair with a deflected free kick and our thuggish captain somehow remaining on the field.

I might have us mixed up with a different promotion contended...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here