Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bobby Zamora in Home and Property supplement Evening Standard 27 April Link

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Commendable, and a little bit different from your average footballer.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
He must have been inspired by the impromptu kickabout he had with my then 2 year old son on one of the little playgrounds on the Hammonds Ridge estate in Burgess Hill.

Or maybe not.

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
Sounds like Zamora is looking at this as a post football career, and soon too...

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Sounds like Zamora is looking at this as a post football career, and soon too...

I don't know. Because then you could say Noble was as well and he has a few years left in him.

I must say, that i have grown fonder of Rio Ferdinand now that he has retired. he is actually coming across as a pretty decent lad whereas when he was playing I found him rather arrogant. May just be me!

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I don't know. Because then you could say Noble was as well and he has a few years left in him.

I must say, that i have grown fonder of Rio Ferdinand now that he has retired. he is actually coming across as a pretty decent lad whereas when he was playing I found him rather arrogant. May just be me!

Me too. I'll admit to an amount of Anti-Utd bias against him during his playing career, but the missed drugs tests, the excessive money, the 'merking' plus his extreme Fergie-esque 'gamesmanship' all put me off him. But he really is a decent sort isn't he.

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
This sentiment is massively commendable - the acceptable face of property development! However, I'm pretty sure that they are all making a tidy profit out of it as well!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Good luck to them. If it comes to fruition in the way they forecast they'll make money and real people will benefit.
Win:Win

Wonder how long before Andy Naylor picks up on the article.
Ideal Albion lead on a slow sports day

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Bobby is a force for good, top lad..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here