Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Upgrade

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
To upgrade U21 ST can I take it to the ticket windows on Monday and pay the extra? It's my sons ticket who can't make the game. Thanks for any advice chaps.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Assuming you've not done it 6 times already this season then yes.

Just make sure you join the correct queue, which is not the ticket collection queue. When I've had to do it, it's always been the queue to the right.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Really quick and easy (assuming you haven't used your 6 upgrades already, which you obviously haven't to be asking in the first place).

Seek out the - QUERY - windows at the end nearest the station. You'll probably waltz through in less than 5 minutes. The bigger queues are to the left hand side and for ticket collections only. They steward it really well too, so there will be someone on hand to direct you in the unlikely event you get confused.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Even if you've upgraded 6 times you can still upgrade for just Monday as you're upgrading for the rest of the season. I did it for qpr and Derby :)

GolfingGull

Jul 21, 2013
Costa del Worthing
To upgrade U21 ST can I take it to the ticket windows on Monday and pay the extra? It's my sons ticket who can't make the game. Thanks for any advice chaps.

Rather than wasting valuable beer time standing in a queue with all the other upgraders, ring Supporter Services (0344 324 6282 - option 6) and upgrade over the phone, it only takes a few minutes. The ticket windows will probably be chaos on Monday with all the upgraders, ST exchangers, etc.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Rather than wasting valuable beer time standing in a queue with all the other upgraders, ring Supporter Services (0344 324 6282 - option 6) and upgrade over the phone, it only takes a few minutes. The ticket windows will probably be chaos on Monday with all the upgraders, ST exchangers, etc.

I agree that phoning up is the best option, I did this at the beginning of the week - very quick and the ticket is emailed instantly

Have never had to queue for more than a few seconds, whereas whenever I've tried on the phone it's taken an age.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here