Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tyson Fury

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Am I the only person that hopes he gets spanked in his rematch with Klitschko.I supported him in the first fight
But he must be the most undeserving world champion there has ever been.Without a doubt he did what he said he would do in the first fight.I understand the antics that go hand in hand leading up to a fight.
I also understand that he says what he thinks.
What I don't understand is his attitude to the sport that has made him rich & the attitude to the fans that have
Followed him throughout his career.
He hates boxing

Hugh Jorgan

Jul 30, 2008
Brighton
Am I the only person that hopes he gets spanked in his rematch with Klitschko.I supported him in the first fight
But he must be the most undeserving world champion there has ever been.Without a doubt he did what he said he would do in the first fight.I understand the antics that go hand in hand leading up to a fight.
I also understand that he says what he thinks.
What I don't understand is his attitude to the sport that has made him rich & the attitude to the fans that have
Followed him throughout his career.
He hates boxing

He is a bellend, but I do sort of admire his honesty - only interested in the money to provide a better life for his family.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Hopefully AJ will hang Fury up by said jock strap if they ever meet, that is when he is picked up from the canvas after a ko.

I honestly believe that this will be Furys last fight.He dosent have the heart & motivation to keep going.
He wants out

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I honestly believe that this will be Furys last fight.He dosent have the heart & motivation to keep going.
He wants out

On one hand I can't blame him too much, motivation-wise - he won the world title, what else is left?

On the other, however, I wonder if he's looking at the options should he beat Wlad again, seeing Joshua at the head of the queue and thinking "nah, don't fancy that - younger, quicker and hits harder. Better to go out while I'm ahead".

I couldn't really blame him - I share the prevailing view that Joshua would beat him fairly comfortably. I think AJ's movement and power would give Fury far more trouble than the relatively-immobile Klitschko did/will.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Fury looks incredibly out of shape for a professional boxer. You have to question his mentality, hunger and desire.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Fury makes you laugh with his silliness but makes you despair with his homophobia and misogyny etcs. BJS has no redeeming qualities whatsoever that I can see.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Fury is putting on a show to build interest in the fight whilst trying to wrong foot Klitschko. Whilst his tactics seem pathetic, I think they'll work on Klitschko.

Saturn

Vicarious
Feb 11, 2016
Fury claims he isn't welcomed in this country because he is a so called ‘gypsy’. Well, when you proclaim yourself to be the ‘gypsy king’ and make anti-gay comments in addition to age-old slurs against women, you don’t particularly cast yourself and your ‘community’ in the best light. This is called a problem of your own making.

Good riddance. Hopefully Klitschko will do for him what Drago did for Creed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here