Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My stomach's on constant spin cycle - I need to think about something else - ideas?!

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
If the earth spins at 1,040 mph & you run in the same direction at the same speed, would you be going anywhere or just running really fast on the spot?

I'm liking that. I guess you'd need to travel to a large continent to give it a good bash.

Infinity eh - just can't get my head around it. Space, and all that.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I'm liking that. I guess you'd need to travel to a large continent to give it a good bash.

Infinity eh - just can't get my head around it. Space, and all that.

Or you could just do it near the poles where it spins a lot slower!

Hey, it's working, I forgot about the Derby match for 6 seconds.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
As a test run, yes, equator might be an idea.

Derby match...Derby match? Nope, you've lost me.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
in no particular order SEX AND ALCOHOL although they go well together:lolol:

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Watch Vikings from the very beginning one episode after another. Monday will be on you before you know it :thumbsup:

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I've got a pile of DVDs about 2 ft tall that I haven't watched yet, that'll see me through to the summer pre-season friendlies

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
We've been fitting a new bathroom. It's been pretty good for taking the mind off things.

Trouble is, every time we stop working, the old nerves kick in again. Must try and concentrate on which tiles to buy!

Nope, didn't work.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
We've been fitting a new bathroom. It's been pretty good for taking the mind off things.

Trouble is, every time we stop working, the old nerves kick in again. Must try and concentrate on which tiles to buy!

Nope, didn't work.

Please tell me about the bathroom - maybe we can forget together. We've got neutral coloured tiles.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I caught the tail end of a film I loved back in the day - Spies Like Us. A Chase/Ackroyd film. Was too late to catch it on the +1 channel. Might have to buy it now.

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
You could offer Phat Baz 68 a ticket for the Derby match at twice the face value. The amount of abuse and bile coming your way should take your mind off the promotion race :thumbsup:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here