Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pre-Match Superstition

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Has anyone got a pre-game ritual they would like to share? Lucky habits that have served the team well so far this season and don't necessarily border on the obsessive-compulsive? Avoid walking on cracks in the pavement? Only drink a certain amount of alcohol the day before? Wear mis-matching socks and a particular pair of Y-fronts? Recite the team line up to yourself six times in the hour before KO? Coughing in tune to GOSBTS?

If so, please keep it going for the next two matches.

If not, please for the love of all that's sacred do NOT start now - you'll doom us all.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Got one for this season. After the Burnley game I acidentally left my scarf at a friends house, since then we have won every game. The scarf is staying put until May 8.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
After the Charlton 3-2 comeback I got some of those mini footballs and put them in my car. We didn't win for ages. I took them down and then we started winning again. Every Friday night I make sure my son hasn't stuck them back up again.

Equally he (the son) is a good omen. The games he has been to this year have seen silly amounts of goals

3-2
3-2
5-0
2-2
3-1

Don't worry - he will be there for Derby

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Ale, pie, ale .... worked for years!

blue-afro-man

Nov 25, 2013
This season I've stopped all my rituals completely, wear whatever is there, leave at different times etc. Pretty good results from that!

Sent from my Ski yoghurt pot via string.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
At least 5 pints pre kick off.

never wash my shirt unless we've been beaten. It's beginning to get a bit skanky but I don't care.

SeagullofMalaysia

Jan 29, 2016
Somewhere in north Malaysia
I'll just sleep in order to ensure massive victories for us :albion2: because if I watch the game, it's always either a draw or a squeaky bum victory (better than defeats like [MENTION=28453]TomandJerry[/MENTION]) :lolol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here