Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Niklas Bendtner 'linked' with BHAFC

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Do you really think Chris Hughton would be even remotely interested in someone that selfish and disruptive. The man is an absolute c*** of the highest order.

I know we signed Leon Best on loan but we can forgive him for that becuase he once upon a time scored goals for Newcastle, Bendtner is absolute shite.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Nothing to see here. We would never be prepared to pay the sort of wages that Bendtner would consider himself entitled to, "massive pay cut" or not.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
We may know what league we'll be in in 10 days time.

Once that is decided then rumours become more relevant.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I cannot imagine that Sir Chris H would bring him in and risk potentially disrupting the amazing team spirit around the club

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
A players personality has a huge bearing on whether we approach them or not. It's all part of the evaluation. No way would we go for a player like Bendtner. Whatever division we're in next season, team spirit will be crucial to any success,

Oct 25, 2003
IF we go up we'll have this sort of crap to deal with on an almost daily basis

I doubt our absolutely sane and sensible manager has any interest in blowing the majority of his wage budget on someone like Bendtner

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Do you really think Chris Hughton would be even remotely interested in someone that selfish and disruptive. The man is an absolute c*** of the highest order.

Agree with all of that. Just the idea of a 'rumour' linking that waste of oxygen with BHAFC is enough to bring me out in a cold sweat.

Randsta

Aug 8, 2011
Eastbourne
Surely we can find a place for Lord Bendtner in the squad at least

BzOystOCUAAWs_3.jpg

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I went to the Emirates once and a bloke next to me was giving Bendtner dogs abuse as he warmed up, really unpleasant stuff, (great fan), all within earshot of the player, we were in the 4th row. Bendtner then came on as a sub, won the ball, took on a couple of defenders and scored a cracking goal.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Why would we not be chomping at the bit to get the best footballer in world to the Amex?. The man is a god and makes Zlatan look like Leon Best.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
This is why I cannot take Brighton fans seriously, you are all so deluded and arrogant. Bendtner is one of the best strikers in the world and you would be lucky to have him.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I went to the Emirates once and a bloke next to me was giving Bendtner dogs abuse as he warmed up, really unpleasant stuff, (great fan), all within earshot of the player, we were in the 4th row. Bendtner then came on as a sub, won the ball, took on a couple of defenders and scored a cracking goal.

Somebody once made the mistake of starting a thread on NSC about how deeply dumb and completely useless Bendtner was, just before an Arsenal match was due to start. In full accordance with the Law Of Sod, the dumb useless donkey then proceeded to score something like four goals in five minutes, or possibly vice versa. Still a dumb useless donkey tho :thumbsup:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here