Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bognor v Dulwich Play-off Semi-final - Thurs 28th

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
After finishing as runners-up in the Ryman Premier Division, Bognor now face Dulwich Hamlet in a single match play-off semi-final.
The game is at Nyewood Lane on Thurs 28th April (7.45pm).

With The Albion, Whitehawk and Worthing all flying the flag for Sussex football it will be great if the Rocks can also have a successful end to the season.
The Albion's Connor Tighe and Chike Kandi are both likely to be playing for The Rocks.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Yes pay on the gate will be no problem, I'm guessing there will be about 1200 to 1500 there.
Dulwich will bring plenty, they had 2467 at their last home game against Lewes.
The Rocks will need all the support they can get.

torchieboy

Jul 11, 2003
felpham, near bognor regis
Think it might be all ticket. You have to go to the isle of wight to pick up your ticket at 10am tomorrow morning otherwise its no entry. You have been warned. No ticket with a isle of wight stamp = no entry

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I was excited when I saw this game was on tomorrow and thought I would pop down to south London after work thinking iit was two legs and this one was at Dulwich - then realised it was at Nyewood Lane so I shall not be making it down from Herefordshire after work after all.

But come on the Rocks

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
I was excited when I saw this game was on tomorrow and thought I would pop down to south London after work thinking iit was two legs and this one was at Dulwich - then realised it was at Nyewood Lane so I shall not be making it down from Herefordshire after work after all.

But come on the Rocks

Herefordshire to SE London would still have been a step....

PG

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
A game spoilt by a swirling cold wind that allowed very little decent football to be played. Dulwich enjoyed the most possession but Bognor had a great opportunity in about the 75th minute when they were awarded a penalty but top scorer Jason Prior blasted it straight at the keeper. Dulwich were awarded a free kick on the edge of the penalty area in added time and they curled a low shot into the bottom right corner. The result was probably about right.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Is this one leg too like Worthing

Yes, just one leg. Dulwich now go to East Thurrock for Monday's final.
No evidence of any trouble apart from a couple fans shouting at each other. But with about 300 travelling fans and many mixing in the bar with locals it had potential for idiots to start something. As always it was very friendly and the away fans went home happy with the result and hopefully also happy with the hospitality they received.
Non-league football with £10 admission, easy parking, drinking allowed on the terrace and opposing fans mixing has a lot going for it.
Let's hope Worthing can again join The Rocks in the Premier league next season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here