Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I have been pondering this for the last 2 days

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
Would it be better to go into the Boro match needing a win, rather than a drawer being enough.

It's just that if we need a win CH has got to set the team up to win where as Boro will know that not loosing will be enough. Having seen us holding out for a result this season I don't think that my blood pressure could take it.

Please NSC tell me what I think.:mad:

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Would it be better to go into the Boro match needing a win, rather than a drawer being enough.

It's just that if we need a win CH has got to set the team up to win where as Boro will know that not loosing will be enough. Having seen us holding out for a result this season I don't think that my blood pressure could take it.

Please NSC tell me what I think.:mad:

I think I would like to know what sort of drawers they are, are they chest of drawers or someone's drawers. If it's the chest of drawers then we should be able to get them from an Ikea somewhere between Brighton and Boro, job done!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not sure a drawer will be of much use even if it is allowed on the pitch during the game. Health and Safety.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Others disagree, but it's blindingly obvious to me that we'd prefer to go into the game only requiring a draw. We have been pretty good at holding on to results, and I'm afraid that I'd rather CH didn't take your blood pressure into account. The best and most extended analysis of what's required is by [MENTION=4019]Triggaaar[/MENTION] in that thread claiming (wrongly) that the Derby game is more important than the Boro game. See:

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?337143-It-s-all-about-Derby!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
We could put a massive wardrobe in front of the goal I suppose.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
I'm a big fan of loosing drawers

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I know someone who made their living as an artist so they were definitely a top drawer.

artist.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here