Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Play off dates?

crabtree seagull

Nov 7, 2007
Very much hoping that I don't have to worry about this but if we miss out on autos, does anyone know dates of 6th v 3rd and 3rd v 6th play offs?

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
po.JPG

Blue and White Tiger

Exiled to Exeter
Jul 6, 2010
No one will know yet as Sky haven't decided which is Match A and which is Match B.

It's ridiculous.
I want to book the monday/tuesday off just in case. We are certain to be 3rd if we are in the play offs, so surely should know when our game would be!?

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
No one will know yet as Sky haven't decided which is Match A and which is Match B.

Is that the reason why? I'd wondered why I couldn't find details when in the past it was published by the FL. Everyone is waiting on bloody Sky again. So, supporters from 7 clubs are all waiting on Sky.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
It's ridiculous.
I want to book the monday/tuesday off just in case. We are certain to be 3rd if we are in the play offs, so surely should know when our game would be!?
I agree. As they are showing all the games anyway, what difference does it make to Sky which one is shown when? I think it's more likely to be a Football League decision - perhaps they need to keep options open in case some of the clubs can't play on a particular date due to local policing issues etc.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
The Leg 1 away game on the Saturday would be best for most I reckon, hopefully Match B...

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Might be irrelevant, but worth noting that the final is on 28th May, which is the Saturday before half term for many schools - my missis's included - so don't do what I very nearly did and book a week's holiday leaving on the Saturday morning.

Just for clarity, I'm not Adam Johnson; my bird is the head teacher of aforementioned school.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Have already booked a hotel room I can cancel in Sheffield on the Friday night and may do the same for Cardiff dependant on what happens on Saturday when they play each other.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Might be irrelevant, but worth noting that the final is on 28th May, which is the Saturday before half term for many schools - my missis's included - so don't do what I very nearly did and book a week's holiday leaving on the Saturday morning.

Just for clarity, I'm not Adam Johnson; my bird is the head teacher of aforementioned school.

Mrs Hut works in a school so that holiday is delayed till the Sunday, just in case

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here