Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Worthing FC V Hythe Town Play off-Semi Tonight

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
7.45 , best to allow plenty travel time as parking could be difficult .

The club are advising parking at Teville Gate .

Less than half a mile walk from Teville Gate to the ground, probably quicker than going to west Worthing on the train

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Where is the final played at?

I think it's played at the ground of the side who finishes 2nd in the league, irrespective of whether they make the final or not, so it'll be played at Dorking. Correct me if I'm wrong anyone.

May 14, 2015
Ive been to every Worthing game i can this season(excluding days when Brighton are playing) and have loved every minute of it, proper club, proper fans with a buzzing atmosphere, cant wait for tonight and the sussex senior cup final!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
I think it's played at the ground of the side who finishes 2nd in the league, irrespective of whether they make the final or not, so it'll be played at Dorking. Correct me if I'm wrong anyone.

You could be right, it would seem daft though as Dorkings ground is tiny, 1500 capacity max.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Is Jordan M-D playing for the Rebels?

Worthing possible squad from: Rikki Banks, Jack Fagan, Will Hendon, Matt Piper, Corey Heath, Gary Elphick, Steve Metcalf, Harvey Sparks, Ross Edwards, Matt Axell, Ryan Quirke, Brannon O’Neill, Matt Hards, Zack Newton, Ira Jackson, Omar Bugiel, Jordan Maguire-Drew, Ben Pope.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Been to a few Worthing matches this season. I can recommend the burgers and you can drink whilst watching the game.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I'm off there in about 20 minutes, looks bloody cold though.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Is Jordan M-D playing for the Rebels?

Their joint manager Jon Meeney has described him as "a game changer" and in today's Argus said: "Jordan has given us a different dynamic through the middle and a fresh impetus in the final third."

I suspect he was one of the first names on the team-sheet:-

[TWEET]725020876580749312[/TWEET]

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
[MENTION=5200]Buzzer[/MENTION] and I were going but he pulled out blaming some train strike or something.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Their joint manager Jon Meeney has described him as "a game changer" and in today's Argus said: "Jordan has given us a different dynamic through the middle and a fresh impetus in the final third."

I suspect he was one of the first names on the team-sheet:-

[TWEET]725020876580749312[/TWEET]

I look forward to [MENTION=23494]big gull[/MENTION]y popping on to inform us why this is a terrible thing for his and our future.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003

According to the programme, if Worthing win, the final will be played either at Dorking if they win, or at Worthing if Faversham beat Dorking.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here