Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will they be showing the Burnley vs QPR at the AMEX on Monday?

SlamDunk

Jan 7, 2016
As Burnley play QPR straight after we play Derby on Monday, does anyone know if there will be any showings of that match within the AMEX? Having to find a pub in town will mean we at least miss the first half.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'm assuming it'll probably be on, but I'll be hotfooting it to the Welly straight after the final whistle. Don't mind missing the start particularly.

Our game should finish before 4.30-ish, Burnley kick off at 4.45 so it should be possible to catch most of the 1st half in town, I'd have thought.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'm assuming it'll probably be on, but I'll be hotfooting it to the Welly straight after the final whistle. .

Each to their own and that, but I don't intend leaving the stand until the players have left the field after a MASSIVELY well deserved lap of honour. I really, really hope that a worthy number of others do the same.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Each to their own and that, but I don't intend leaving the stand until the players have left the field after a MASSIVELY well deserved lap of honour. I really, really hope that a worthy number of others do the same.

Indeed - the son and I will be doing the same.

Then it'll be off to get the train into Brighton and then continue home to reading. taking the iPad with us so we can watch the game on the train (probably once we are leaving Brighton and can get a seat)

D

Deleted member 2719

This, The boys deserve a big standing ovation.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

JakyBF

Apr 19, 2016
Heathfield
Hi everyone. Long time lurker, first time poster.

I'm a travelling Seagulls fan, and haven't watched a match in Brighton town centre before (have watched a few at The Poets Corner in Hove where my posh mate lives). I was just wondering what pubs in Brighton are big Albion-fan friendly viewing spots? My mate says that quite a few pubs don't let any supporters (wearing shirts) in on matchdays, and I've seen the heightened security around the station in particular.

Any advice for a newbie?

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Hi everyone. Long time lurker, first time poster.

I'm a travelling Seagulls fan, and haven't watched a match in Brighton town centre before (have watched a few at The Poets Corner in Hove where my posh mate lives). I was just wondering what pubs in Brighton are big Albion-fan friendly viewing spots? My mate says that quite a few pubs don't let any supporters (wearing shirts) in on matchdays, and I've seen the heightened security around the station in particular.

Any advice for a newbie?

I don't think it will be massively warm so just wear a jumper over your shirt and I would think you will be fine in most places?

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I shall definately be hanging around to give the players a well deserved cheer on the lap of honour :)

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Well said, we'll be staying to applaud their lap of honour and amazing performance this year; Burnley & the pub can wait.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here