Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hull fan for 2 games

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I think we are hoping that Derby might take it easy against us, to save themselves for the play offs.

Currently, they have a chance of getting 4th, and therefore get a home second leg.

I really want Hull to win their game in hand tonight v Brentford, then away at Bolton on Saturday. This might give Derby the mindset that they are nailed on 5th, so nothing much to play for.

If Hull don't pick up those 6 points, I can see Derby going for it vs us.

COME ON HULL! :clap2:

KingKev

Jun 16, 2011
Hove (actually)
We'd also welcome Cardiff taking at least a point at Wednesday to ensure Derby can't be challenged for 5th.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
I'd like a Cardiff win to make sure Wednesday have to also go for it the final day of the season. Make him play his best side and don't give him the chance to rest to many.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I'd forgotten that Hull were even playing tonight.

I had forgotten hull altogether
what is it with all these wobbles
HAVE SOME CONFIDENCE PLEASE

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
I look at it slightly differently. I'm sure they'd much rather play burnley or boro at Wembley and avoid us altogether, after all we are the form team and scoring goals for fun. Much better for them to just wave us through. ����

Dec 29, 2011
I'm old enough to remember when Hull were top of the league and running away with it, was that 2 months ago?

I was just checking a 'how it stood' table during the beggining of Jan. We were on the verge of dropping out of the play-offs and Middlesbrough were 11 points ahead of us in first. I think Knockaert has taken us to another level.

jabba

Jul 15, 2009
York
I think we are hoping that Derby might take it easy against us, to save themselves for the play offs.

Currently, they have a chance of getting 4th, and therefore get a home second leg.

I really want Hull to win their game in hand tonight v Brentford, then away at Bolton on Saturday. This might give Derby the mindset that they are nailed on 5th, so nothing much to play for.

If Hull don't pick up those 6 points, I can see Derby going for it vs us.

COME ON HULL! :clap2:

If we end up 3rd, Derby game could be a preview of the Play-off final. Whoever wins the league game would take a massive confidence boost for that.

KingKev

Jun 16, 2011
Hove (actually)
I was just checking a 'how it stood' table during the beggining of Jan. We were on the verge of dropping out of the play-offs and Middlesbrough were 11 points ahead of us in first. I think Knockaert has taken us to another level.
Yep, and they had 2 games in hand?
When Hudds knocked an equaliser on half time at the Amex we were briefly 7th, btw.
Fabulous performance since then. Hope the boys get what they deserve - the title!

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Yep, and they had 2 games in hand?
When Hudds knocked an equaliser on half time at the Amex we were briefly 7th, btw.
Fabulous performance since then. Hope the boys get what they deserve - the title!

I'm old enough to remember when Hull were top of the league and running away with it, was that 2 months ago?

Here's how its changed since post Rotherham...

herewego.jpg

And here's the table based only on the last 18 games... ie since the rotherham 2-0

last18.jpg

Last edited:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
That's it Hull. Show Derby they have nothing to play for in the next game and should concern themselves with avoiding injuries and resting key players.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here