Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Coloured In Kittens

Midget

Concourse Kabe. *Posts may be affected by alcohol.
Aug 16, 2015
Lurking
Absolute ********. They look like my little Billy, breaks my heart.
20160422_135209.jpg

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Oh no! How did he end up upside down? What a ******* I am too :dunce:

Yes, my smartphone kept turning him round each time I manoeuvred it.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
It's Bradford they are all thick as ****, on a par with Burnley.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
So they called the one that was coloured blue 'smurf'?

Seems a bit mean to me

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
Because I didn't read the article very carefully :)

Shrek is mean too.

At least someone is caring enough to give them names. Hopefully they will recover and go on to lead happy lives in loving homes. As for the scum who do this, I wonder if there'll be any prosecution?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
At least someone is caring enough to give them names. Hopefully they will recover and go on to lead happy lives in loving homes. As for the scum who do this, I wonder if there'll be any prosecution?

Quite right, perhaps I shouldn't have been so flippant about it. Truth be told this sort of thing sickens me to the stomach.

Utter utter pond life.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Quite right, perhaps I shouldn't have been so flippant about it. Truth be told this sort of thing sickens me to the stomach.

Utter utter pond life.

Same. Hard to dream up a more disgusting way to treat living creatures, tbh. Anyone with this kind of mindset is pretty dangerous, I'd suggest.

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing

Utter utter pond life.

No need to apologize :), the names aren't a problem and actually is a reminder, should one need one, about the circumstances they were rescued from.

What the debate should be about is how important as a society do we think animal cruelty is? Should these scum be slapped on the wrist with a fine and "lifetime ban on keeping pets"? Or should they be banged up and viewed with a similar stigma that crimes against people have? Things like this will always happen, you can't stop this sort of thing, and we all know the law can be an ass (e.g. sentences for causing death by dangerous driving, for example), but as Gandhi said, 'The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.'

I doubt there'll be prosecutions,probably be blamed on bad up bringing or something similar ,if ever I get the "you've got six months to live " off the Dr I'll make it my goal to sort ***** like this out.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
No need to apologize :), the names aren't a problem and actually is a reminder, should one need one, about the circumstances they were rescued from.

What the debate should be about is how important as a society do we think animal cruelty is? Should these scum be slapped on the wrist with a fine and "lifetime ban on keeping pets"? Or should they be banged up and viewed with a similar stigma that crimes against people have? Things like this will always happen, you can't stop this sort of thing, and we all know the law can be an ass (e.g. sentences for causing death by dangerous driving, for example), but as Gandhi said, 'The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.'

exactly just exactly what my old mum used to say

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here