Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Getting the crowd going.

Saint Lennard

Prawn Sarnie Casual
Sep 30, 2004
Seafront shelters
I remember at the start of the season when Tomer got his first goal how he went over to the crowd and gestured them to get up and make some noise. This has clearly rubbed off on the other players with Beram also doing this early on but it has clearly been infectious and a lot of the team do it now. Can anyone remember another bunch who have shown so much passion while playing for us. To me this is one of the big changes I have seen this season.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Pretty sure I remember Tiny Cox doing it every now and then.

And Jake Robinson doing a half hearted attempt away at Millwall in the JPT

But I agree - this lot seem to do it more. Liam LOVES it after the game

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
We saw quite a bit of it in 2010/11 season when we went top in September and stayed there until Walsall when we won the title with 5 games to spare. Benno did it quite often.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Tomer has always done it since day one and as pointed out others are loving it too. Skalak did it on Saturday after his goal.

Great to see the players so enthusiastic and responding to the fans. We got a great bunch of players and hopefully they will be rewarded come the final day of the season.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Pretty sure I remember Tiny Cox doing it every now and then.

And Jake Robinson doing a half hearted attempt away at Millwall in the JPT

But I agree - this lot seem to do it more. Liam LOVES it after the game
yes Cox did it but you could not see him over the advertising board ��

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I love the way they have been going nuts at the end of games recently. Just a further display of their desire to get the job done. It's wonderful to see the players as excited as we are.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Tomer has always done it since day one and as pointed out others are loving it too. Skalak did it on Saturday after his goal.

Great to see the players so enthusiastic and responding to the fans. We got a great bunch of players and hopefully they will be rewarded come the final day of the season.

It not at all only when a goal goes in, either. Any break in play - someone down injured or an opposition substitution - Kayal will be gesticulating to one of the stands to whip them up.

Saint Lennard

Prawn Sarnie Casual
Sep 30, 2004
Seafront shelters
I love the way they have been going nuts at the end of games recently. Just a further display of their desire to get the job done. It's wonderful to see the players as excited as we are.

In all of the recent interviews the players have said they are excited by it. Usually it's the old "taking one game at a time" but they all seem to be having the same buzz as the rest of us.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
In all of the recent interviews the players have said they are excited by it. Usually it's the old "taking one game at a time" but they all seem to be having the same buzz as the rest of us.

That's what I heard from friends at the players awards dinner. They really want this!

joker

BHA Blues Away
Aug 2, 2010
Eastbourne
After every away game they come over to the crowd and whip up a frenzy.
I'm 57 years old and feel like I am a kid getting excited about a new toy every time.
This set of players are so passionate about our club, and it's fantastic to see.
Two more games to raise the roof, two more games to the promised land, c'mon lets 'ave it, get in

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here