Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Middlesborough ticket dilemna

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
I was very, very lucky to have got two tickets from the 500 final allocation for Boro.

However. I have two sons who love the Albion

1st son. Has always been a STH but has missed many games this season due to final year at uni
2nd son. Is on club database attends many games including all the home games this season that Son 1 has missed, coming down for each game from London where he lives and works.

2nd Son naturally wants to go
1st Son now says the ticket was obtained on his ST and he also wants to go. The house is at war with me and Mrs S in the middle, I've told them to sort it out between them, but there's no give

Mrs Shingle has now put her oar in and has suggested I don't go and let the two boys have the two tickets. Ooooh go on, I'd do it, I'll even come to the pub with you and watch it, go on, go on, they'd love it

I have tried to explain to Mrs S the possible significance of the game, but alas whoooosssshh. (silly bint)

I've said what would you do if someone offered you a free front row seat for strictly with limo transfer, a v.i.p meet up with all the dancers and judges, unlimited champagne in green room a night in the ritz. Limo pick up the next day with detour to the Eastenders set, lunch in the queen vic with cast and with knowledege of the plot weeks ahead of everyone else, and then on top a grand in cash and a new Ford Fiesta (she like Fiestas)

Would you give it up and give it to your mum/mate. Nahhh didn't think so, and yes it really does equate.

SO serious question who should go

Me and son 1
Me and son 2
Son 1 and 2

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Missus agrees with the above...let the boys go...me ? well.....can't you all go and say you lost a ticket :lolol: when at the turnstiles..... and pray!!!!!

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Well, God willing (if there was one), by rights your kids will be around longer than you. Ergo, they have more chance of getting to another game like this in another few decades. So you go with the oldest, most deserving Albion fan you know :albion2:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Take the wife and get the boys tickets for strictly, that'll learn them

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
All wrong, wrong and wrong again.

If they're dedicated supporters, send them both to Charlton to help with the protest and hopefully put off Burnley.

I'll take the other ticket off your hands.

Go to the turnstile and have youngest one trained to have a complete paddy/tantrum screaming he has lost his ticket.

Have older one calling him an idiot and telling how he always ruins everything.......

Then the 3 of you just need to squeeze onto 2 seats

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Let your boys go.

But make sure they know the sacrifice you are making.

Watch in the pub and be the family hero.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Easy, sell them to me

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Son 1 and 2 and try and get as many points in the bank for any sexual favours of your choice from your Mrs.... Or indeed from someone other than your missus

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Bareknuckle boxing match. Winning son gets the ticket.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here