Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This is difficult!

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
At the start of the season two friends and I arranged our usual bet which involves selecting two teams from the Championship, League 1 & League 2 and putting them into 8 E/W trebles @ £7.50. This is something we have done for a number of years and we have picked up the odd E/W treble along the way.

This year we picked:

Championship
Middlesbrough @ 5/1
Derby @ 11/2

League 1
Wigan @ 6/1
Bradford @ 14/1

League 2
Northampton @ 16/1
Oxford @ 8/1

We used Skybet because they were offering the outstanding 1/4 odds for 4 places.

You can see that we are in a very good position and it all hinges on Middlesbrough winning the Championship. Neither of my friends are Brighton fans and I am going to be in a difficult position on the final day of the season!

If only Burnley would **** off!

reigate

Nov 10, 2005
At the start of the season two friends and I arranged our usual bet which involves selecting two teams from the Championship, League 1 & League 2 and putting them into 8 E/W trebles @ £7.50. This is something we have done for a number of years and we have picked up the odd E/W treble along the way.

This year we picked:

Championship
Middlesbrough @ 5/1
Derby @ 11/2

League 1
Wigan @ 6/1
Bradford @ 14/1

League 2
Northampton @ 16/1
Oxford @ 8/1

We used Skybet because they were offering the outstanding 1/4 odds for 4 places.

You can see that we are in a very good position and it all hinges on Middlesbrough winning the Championship. Neither of my friends are Brighton fans and I am going to be in a difficult position on the final day of the season!

Would they want to cash out now?

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

This year we picked:

Championship
Middlesbrough @ 5/1
Derby @ 11/2

League 1
Wigan @ 6/1
Bradford @ 14/1

League 2
Northampton @ 16/1
Oxford @ 8/1

If all it cost me was £7.50 to guarantee winning the league I would consider it a Bargain. Money can be replaced. Winning the Championship may not be replicated ever again

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
This is earily more difficult than trying to fathom bets.

2C19AD2100000578-0-image-a-25_1441786423796.jpg

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
:facepalm: You haven't quite got to grips with this have you?

I have.........................Even at this stage, if I had had £3K riding on Boro winning the league or Brighton winning the league and Promotion I would be willing to lose the £3K and for Brighton to go up. For me that's a ''no brainer''

drop dead fred

Mar 8, 2011
I have.........................Even at this stage, if I had had £3K riding on Boro winning the league or Brighton winning the league and Promotion I would be willing to lose the £3K and for Brighton to go up. For me that's a ''no brainer''
Just back burnley and Brighton for the title would be easier ??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here