Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tout on here

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Some **** answered my thread for a Boro ticket on here and is using the name " Hand Holder " wanted me to pay £190 for two tickets value of which £64 TOUTING **** !!!!!
Obvious not a Brighton fan or proper fan of ANY description just a TOUTING **** !!!!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
I don`t see the problem. They are offering you what you want. But it seems not at the price you want. For £64 cost of ticket what you be happy to pay. Presumably £20,£40,or £60. The face value might be £64. To a non football fan they would be near worthless. A really keen/desperate fan without tickets may pay £190 to secure.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
I don`t see the problem. They are offering you what you want. But it seems not at the price you want. For £64 cost of ticket what you be happy to pay. Presumably £20,£40,or £60. The face value might be £64. To a non football fan they would be near worthless. A really keen/desperate fan without tickets may pay £190 to secure.

Seriously?

Touts are absolute scum.

They stop me from being able to see bands/acts that I'd want to as they grab all the tickets immediately and charge >500% the original cost.
I can't see how they're allowed to get away with it at such an industrial scale.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Regardless of your views on the moral, ethical and legal aspects of touting, it has always been against the rules of NSC. We don't rip off our own.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Touts trade on others misfortune. Plenty on here were misfortunate enough to miss out on getting a ticket. Touts got those tickets with no intent in using the product. Their only intent was to profit from misfortune. They add nothing to the value of the product being bought. In fact, they devalue the product as the original seller has already set what they deem to be the fair and correct price. They are horrible little toads.

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Ovingdean, United Kingdom
Messaged me as well, bloke will probably want some dodgy bank transfer for crayon coloured tickets

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
He sent me a text, I've got his number...

I've invited him to this thread via PM as I can see he has PMed a lot of people offering tickets.

Let's give him the benefit of the doubt before we do things with all the details we have...

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Problem is I've used touts on a number of occasions so to post something slagging them off would be hypocritical of me

Same as this. I've seen loads of England games thanks to ticket touts.

An Albion fan might get to see the game because of this chap.

I accept it's different when they somehow manage to hoover up blocks of tickets before they go on sale, but that seems to be at gigs rather than football. Most of the football tickets I've bought originally came from sponsors and would've gone to waste had the tout not secured them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here