Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A play offs before play offs

BhafcBlues

Mar 7, 2016
Brighton
As its now being officially deemed a mini play offs with sky finally reporting it. Does that mean a win v Derby will grant us a pitch invasion ... :albion2:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
At the risk of sounding unduly boring, I hope not. It's not as if anything will have been resolved definitively by then. Still work to be done.

Who wouldn't swap a 5 minute pitch invasion for an all-day promotion party?

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
With the potential for the real play offs, doubt the groundstaff would appreciate several thousand fans charging on to the pitch after Derby!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Anyone who invades the pitch after the Derby game is a goon and an embarrassment.

BhafcBlues

Mar 7, 2016
Brighton
That's what I feared �� Hence why I asked the question, Derby is merely a stepping stone it's boro that I'm worried about

Miximate

Aug 30, 2012
Mid Sussex
If (and I mean if) we end up in 3rd position, can someone please confirm dates for the play-offs. Would we be group A or B ?

Can I assume that the 2nd leg would be at home (as we are in the higher league position)?

I've had some invitations to play golf, but want to confirm dates before I commit either way

Played all day on Saturday in a match and was only 1 down in my singles when the Albion kicked off. I then spent the next few holes constantly pressing refresh on my phone...couldn't focus on the golf and ended up losing 5 & 4! Good job the other matches won and we got through to the second round!!

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
If (and I mean if) we end up in 3rd position, can someone please confirm dates for the play-offs. Would we be group A or B ?

Can I assume that the 2nd leg would be at home (as we are in the higher league position)?

I've had some invitations to play golf, but want to confirm dates before I commit either way

Played all day on Saturday in a match and was only 1 down in my singles when the Albion kicked off. I then spent the next few holes constantly pressing refresh on my phone...couldn't focus on the golf and ended up losing 5 & 4! Good job the other matches won and we got through to the second round!!
No one is able to confirm the date yet.

We do not know if we are match A or match B yet.

Yes, the 2nd leg will be at home.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

I'm pretty sure we're Match A as we'd finish fourth and be at home second leg.

ky Bet Championship – Match A
Leg 1: Friday 13th May (7.45pm)
Leg 2: Monday 16th May (7.45pm)

Sky Bet Championship – Match B
Leg 1: Saturday 14th May (12.30pm)
Leg 2: Tuesday 17th May (7.45pm)

pintsawhiskey

Apr 17, 2010
bn1
They way I see it is playoffs you in a sense have to draw1 and win 2, were be able to draw 1 (derby) and win won (boro)we can do this. QPR to beat Burnley, us and boro to win, then play out a nice nil nil

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011

I am pretty sure that Sky decide who is match A and who is match B, and it has nothing to do with league position. It's all about what they think is the more attractive match.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove

You can't be sure ( unless you have inside knowledge ) that we are match A as Sky decides and they haven't announced it yet.

Miximate

Aug 30, 2012
Mid Sussex

Fourth?!

Fourth?!

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011

Oh, and we'd finish 3rd!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here