Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Burnley fan pictured with "Premiership Here We Come" scarf

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Two problems with this ....

1. It's the Premier League

2. I'd be so annoyed if any of our fans held up such a scarf with THREE games to go (Yes, I know it's two but they must have bought this prior to or at the ground, bloody stupid IMHO.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014

2. I'd be so annoyed if any of our fans held up such a scarf with THREE games to go (Yes, I know it's two but they must have bought this prior to or at the ground, bloody stupid IMHO.

The Premiership is a RUGBY competition, which given Burnley's playing 'style' is pretty apt, tbh.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Maybe it's one from two seasons ago. They've been up and down like whores knickers haven't they

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

That can't be true. Impossible, we've had Burnley fans come on here moaning about the arrogance and delusion of Brighton fans. No Burnley fan would ever do anything so presumptuous.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
VERY risky. I like it. Can we get the pic and circulate it far and wide for added karma risk?

mxs_harrow

Jan 20, 2009
HA5
Of course, they could have acquired it two years ago, and they just getting the best wear out of something they already had in the wardrobe.

Probably needed an good airing after last being worn at Reading.

It's a shame their last two games look so easy on paper ( could have done with Charlie Austin still being at QPR to go back to Burnley and prove a point, or three)

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Maybe it's one from two seasons ago. They've been up and down like whores knickers haven't they

Even so, you'd have thought someone would have had a word to the wise

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
VERY risky. I like it. Can we get the pic and circulate it far and wide for added karma risk?

Think they said they saw it in the currant bun!

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I posted this yesterday but this thread is a good place to repeat it. This was taken from a Boro forum on Saturday night after we beat Charlton. Even now with just two games to go, there's a Boro fan who thinks that we are in a false position because we've only being playing mugs up to now.

2emjvcj.jpg

Brilliant!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I posted this yesterday but this thread is a good place to repeat it. This was taken from a Boro forum on Saturday night after we beat Charlton. Even now with just two games to go, there's a Boro fan who thinks that we are in a false position because we've only being playing mugs up to now.

2emjvcj.jpg

Brilliant!

44 games in .... it can't last!

Didn't one of our imbeciles start a thread on here asking for best place to stay/drink around Wembley before a ball had even been kicked in the 2013 Play Off against them?

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton

2emjvcj.jpg

Brilliant!

Is their point not that we've been scoring a lot because we've been playing bad teams? I mean QPR haven't been fabulous, while Charlton and Fulham are right down at the bottom of the table.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Picture is in this article

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...Championship-promotion-race-down-to-luck.html

It's just a young kid who may shortly be traumatised by two relegations in four seasons.....

"Burnley:

Home to QPR — 2-0 (W): Comfortable win courtesy of an Andre Gray double.

Away to Charlton — 0-2 (W): Late goals from Gray and a Michael Keane header seal the title for the Clarets.

Middlesbrough

Away to Birmingham — 1-2 (W): Yet another late goal, this time a Grant Leadbitter penalty, gives Boro three points.

Home to Brighton — 0-1 (L): It all ends in tears as Brighton cause a final-day upset and Boro are forced back into the play-offs.

Brighton

Home to QPR — 2-1 (W): Chris Hughton’s experience guides his nervy team through with midfield pair Beram Kayal and Dale Stephens shining.

Away to Boro — 0-1 (W): Tomer Hemed writes himself into Seagulls’ folklore as his ice-cold spot-kick completes one of the greatest Championship stories of all time."

Can you imagine if that happened & the Hemed penalty was in the 89th minute? Don't think anyone would be able to watch it.

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
Is their point not that we've been scoring a lot because we've been playing bad teams? I mean QPR haven't been fabulous, while Charlton and Fulham are right down at the bottom of the table.

Isnt the point that after 44 games we have lost only 5 matches. Whatever the outcome this season its an incredible effort to have only lost 5 matches at this stage of the season in a very competitive league.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here