Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Going to Boro without a ticket.

Southy

Jul 7, 2003
Seriously considering heading up anyway. Worth it? Even if I don't get in, should be a great atmosphere before and even better after if we do it.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Seriously considering heading up anyway. Worth it? Even if I don't get in, should be a great atmosphere before and even better after if we do it.

Same here

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
If we do it up there, it is now very likely to be at 'Boro's expense. In which case, I for one am not going to hang around on Teeside.

If you don't have a ticket, the best atmosphere will be in the pubs of Brighton, especially after the game if we do it.

PG

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Have a word with Phat Bazz he got in on Saturday disguised as a beach ball so maybe he could offer some advice

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley

Can't imagine there would be a great atmosphere after outside the ground if we did win, more of a heads down situation!

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
I'm lucky enough to have 2 tickets but if i didn't if be just as happy to watch it in my home town in a pub with fellow Albion fans
The atmosphere around Brighton city centre will be brilliant, pubs rammed (King & Queen etc) or have a party with all your mates at home, Tv in garden beer and BBQ and hopefully promotion celebrations to follow

Apr 30, 2013
It's grim oop north
if we win, it will prob mean they ended 3rd, in which case we'll celebrate like mad in the ground, unfortunately no where near the pitch given the circumstances, and then probably shuffle off pretty quietly til we get on the train and then major celebrations!!

this is Middlesbrough, not MK Dons or Reading... the don't f*** about oop there!!!

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
If we lose it'll be a depressing and long journey home - although at least we can still have the play offs to think about. If we win, I willl respectfully not be celebrating once outside of the ground until I'm safely on the train to York.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
If I didn't have a ticket I'd be in the King & Queen watching it. The atmosphere was superb when we went to Forest on the final day a couple of years ago, and the time it'll probably be busier and louder (especially if it goes well)

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003

If we stuff Derby and they lose their next game then maybe get a ticket up there.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I cannot imagine what would possess ANYONE to spend a small fortune trailing all the way up to that grim northern griefhole, just to stand around outside the ground listening to the oo's and ahh's, and then trail all the way home again. That's just nuts.

My day will consist of watching it in town somewhere, probably the Pav Tav. I'll then spend the rest of the afternoon drinking, hopefully celebrating wildly, before ending up face down in a curryhouse somewhere. Can't bloody wait.

reigate

Nov 10, 2005
I somehow missed out on a ticket (completely my own fault!) but have 1 in the boro end. Will use that if I have to, but hoping to pick up a spare on the day. Needs to be an ebloa breakout in brighton that week!!

07May2016

Apr 8, 2016
lmao you're crazy!! It's not like wembley up here you know, there won't big a big fan park outside with a big screen. You'll have to either stand with the lady's at one of the burger vans or walk into town and watch it in a crammed pub full of boro fans.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Nah, the chances of getting in will probably be something slightly above zero. However, where I disagree with others......

I can confidently predict Charlton will wallop Burnley by four goals to one on the final day. Burnley will be a bag of nerves and Charlton will be gung ho due to being doomed. We will win by 2-1 at Middlesborough. Everyone there will be happy. Due to Burnley's inferior goal difference they are destined for the playoffs. My tealeaves are of the finest quality and never wrong. :moo:

Sorry for the spoiler. However, I've saved you spunking all that money on a trip to that horrible North Eastern outpost. You will thank me after 7th May. :wink:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
If we lose it'll be a depressing and long journey home - although at least we can still have the play offs to think about. If we win, I willl respectfully not be celebrating once outside of the ground until I'm safely on the train to York.

This, now being booked on the 15.28 which gives an hour after full time I have just had a worrying thought. When I booked our tickets it was all about 2nd place, now we are seriously in contention to actually winning the league, will they have the trophy at Boro, if so will they let us be presented with it at an away ground and if they do that train is going to be a bit of rush.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here