Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

60 million plus per game

bigE

Dec 8, 2009
So am I right in thinking the next two games are worth 60 million pounds plus to get us promoted

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
£100m if you believe the tabloids!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
So am I right in thinking the next two games are worth 60 million pounds plus to get us promoted
Next one isn't worth anything, the one after is worth about £180m (or is it £200m now?).

Last edited:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I believe some PLUM will be revealing the numbers tomorrow morning after the 7am news on Radio Sussex.

Sent from Konnie Huq's lingerie drawer.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
£84 million in the first season. Up from £62 million. TV only.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Money money money.

But if it happens I just wish I was a child given that they will be able to collect Albion players with the stickers album. The joy of opening a packet and finding an Albion star.

Priceless

I do not share your pessimism regarding the Albion, however the fact is, something is badly wrong in football.
Not got any pessimism but not a lover of the way football has gone,paying 7x more than when i started to watch the Albion 45 years ago(inflation accounted for) for players to be paid obscene amounts(even in the championship) The football pyramid can not be climbed to the summit without going millions into debt(50 million + in running cost for the Albion so far) Its a system of the top lording it over the rest and then patronizing some plucky side for a few years that make the grade! Thank heavens for lcfc and the other guys embarrassing the elite (lcfc players will be pulled apart in search of money next season) Its stacked against the many and how long before relegation promotion is not tolerated!:moo:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Not got any pessimism but not a lover of the way football has gone,paying 7x more than when i started to watch the Albion 45 years ago(inflation accounted for) for players to be paid obscene amounts(even in the championship) The football pyramid can not be climbed to the summit without going millions into debt(50 million + in running cost for the Albion so far) Its a system of the top lording it over the rest and then patronizing some plucky side for a few years that make the grade! Thank heavens for lcfc and the other guys embarrassing the elite (lcfc players will be pulled apart in search of money next season) Its stacked against the many and how long before relegation promotion is not tolerated!:moo:
Leicester are hardly paragons of virtue though are they? Played admin and then flouted ffp.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here