Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Derby Re-sale tickets

Jakeg

Feb 7, 2016
Sorry for starting this thread, I know I haven't posted before, but I do often read threads on here.

I am currently a season ticket holder, however I was originally unable to make the derby game and as a result sold my tickets... I can however now go. I have been regularly checking the website for Derby game tickets but know tickets have come back on sale, does anyone know when these tickets come back on sale?

If anyone does also have a spare ticket for the game it would be brilliant, and I would be happy to collect etc

Thanks for your time!

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Sorry for starting this thread, I know I haven't posted before, but I do often read threads on here.

I am currently a season ticket holder, however I was originally unable to make the derby game and as a result sold my tickets... I can however now go. I have been regularly checking the website for Derby game tickets but know tickets have come back on sale, does anyone know when these tickets come back on sale?

If anyone does also have a spare ticket for the game it would be brilliant, and I would be happy to collect etc

Thanks for your time!

For a Derby fan you have definitely got balls coming on NSC :moo:

Jakeg

Feb 7, 2016
I'm not a Derby fan, they still have tickets available so would have no need to try and get seats in the Brighton end, I am considering siting in the away end though if I am unable get a ticket in the home end...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here