Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would we win the play-offs?

BHAFCBoy

Apr 23, 2016
If we weren't to make 2nd or above , with the inevitable disappointment of not doing so, do you think we would be capable of going up via the play-offs?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Hmm interesting first post.....

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
We need to be in top form as it looks like Wednesday:lol: if play-offs

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Win them? The other teams needn't turn up.....

Cause we are going up automatically!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Time to discuss the playoffs is if we're in them. Right now (and as long as we can do it) I'm only interested in automatic promotion.

D

Deleted member 2719

Never confident with play-offs unless CH keeps his attacking head on then I think we would stand a chance...........but then again we may get Craig Pawson reffing :tantrum:

Seagull by the Sea

May 22, 2013
I don't think there is a team in this league that can cope with our attacking play. I haven't seen anybody this season (and I include the numerous Burnley and Middlesbrough matches I've watched on TV) with such pace, vision and creativity across their front six. There are plenty of teams who have one individual that may be better than our man in the equivalent position, but nobody can offer an entire midfield and strikeforce as dynamic as ours. When we are 100% at it, we will cause all sorts of problems for anyone. That's why I'm extremely confident about Middlesbrough away. When the heat is on and 30,000 home fans plus a board that has spent £25m this season are DEMANDING a win, we have exactly the right players to take advantage of the nerves.

But if it does go wrong there and we're in the play-offs, as long as our guys get their heads in the right place and attack whoever we play, there is a huge chance we will win. We certainly won't come up against a better team, so the only team that can beat us is ourselves.

This with great big bells on

We have struggled for large parts of the season to finally 'gel' in the final third and we are still the top scorers of the whole division. 5-0, 4-0, 3-1 whilst not really playing at full tilt says it all really

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here